Coson Bay Restaurant
Savor the authentic flavors of the Dominican Republic at our Beach Club Restaurant. The creativity of our cuisine is a reflection and product of the freshest ingredients found in the area, the availability of fresh fish and seafood from the morning's catch, and a fusion of local and international dishes. Meals are prepared with fresh vegetables and herbs straight from our garden to guarantee their freshness.
Our restaurant has a wood brick oven where we bake our own pizza to perfection, as well as slow cook fish delicacies and make our own peasant bread.
We procure the highest quality ingredients in the Dominican Republic, contributing to the development of our local community. Our peasant bread is baked daily and our dishes are made with herbs from our own garden. Our menu varies seasonally with the local catch and availability of fresh products.
We support our local community by purchasing high-quality ingredients available in the area.
- baked clams with plum tomatoes, garlic, a touch of white wine, and fine herbs
- mahi mahi ceviche
- shrimp tempura served with 2 sauces
- fresh local squid with a touch of white wine, garlic, and fine herbs
- pork sausage chorizo in red wine sauce
- fresh tuna mini tacos
- mahi mahi filets in our signature coconut sauce
- local tuna steak in ginger & soy sauce
- shrimp and mahi mahi in coconut curry sauce
- grilled lobster
- perfectly pan-roasted rib eye steak
- selection of wood oven pizzas
Room Service: 11:00 – 23:00